SCHEDULE YOUR DOG DAYCARE AND BOARDING ASSESSMENT NOW!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHECK AVAILABILITY WITHIN 72 HOURS PLEASE CALL 614-525-0020
We want to ensure the safety of each and every one of our dog daycare and dog boarding guests so we require every dog to go through the same temperament testing. Our temperament test is a series of activities that help us to understand your dog’s behavior. These activities help us to evaluate a dog’s overall temperament and understand their personality traits. We look at things such as their stability, confidence, shyness, friendliness, aggressiveness, toy/food possessiveness, prey drive and ability to distinguish between threatening and nonthreatening situations. All of these things allow us to ensure each and every dog daycare and dog boarding guest is an ideal candidate for off-leash play groups and to place your dog into a play group that best suites their needs and traits. Not ready for the temperament test and still have questions? Schedule a tour and bring your dog along, we can help answer any questions and give you a tour of our resort. We look forward to meeting you and your furbaby(ies)!
- Assessments are scheduled Monday – Friday 10am to 4pm. We also offer assessments from 10am-12pm on Saturday and Sunday.
- Please allow up to 72 hours for confirmation. If you would like to schedule within 72 hours please call 614-525-0020.
- Bring proof of vaccinations
- DAPP or DHPP or DPP
- H3N8 or H3N2 Canine Influenza (Bivalent Recommended)
- Negative Fecal Exam within last 12 months
- Create an account HERE prior to arrival to help expedite the process
- We recommend getting any needed vaccines at least 3 days prior to your assessment if possible
- Do not bring your dog if they are sick or injured